Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thursday, 7th Apr 2011 - Full Meals

Turkey ham on ciabatta for breakfast and Obba complaint that the breakfast portion was bigger than last night dinner.. : ((


This afternoon lunch is also my first attempt. We always love basil but I did not really know how to use this herbs further. Today we will have pasta with home-made basil sauce (I love it!) with my favorite tomato and mozzarella cheese with EVOO. However, I dont think my husband likes it cos he kept very quiet throughout the lunch..(his style-kept very quiet)


I made another first attempt for dinner again. I made Paella. Honestly, I have never try it before and Obba always wanted to have it so I looked up the recipe and found this. Obba loved it and according to him, mine taste almost authentic. Well, I will try to look for this cuisine and try it myself before I can agree with my husband! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment