Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday, 29 Oct 2010 - Lunch and Dinner

Another busy day for me.. In the morning we brought our kittens, Jaden and Jade to a clinic for check-up and vaccination at East Coast Road, Singapore then Han drove me to the supermarket at Parkway Parade. I spent almost 4 hours running around 4 supermarkets and Selffix store to get everything I need (well, almost everything) and Han picked me up after that. As for lunch, Han had kimchi fried rice which I had prepared for him last night and I cooked ramen for myself.

 

Finally we can have proper dinner tonight. I prepare deonjang jjigae for soup, fried golden tou gwa with balachan sauce, a zucchini pancake, a fried fish and kimchi. Obba, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Many people ask me what kind of food I eat at home. I think they do because I'm a Korean guy living in Singapore, married to a Singaporean woman. Well, here is the answer. Most of the time we have pretty much classic Korean meals - rice, soup, and various side dishes, thanks to my lovely hard-working wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you really enjoy it.. Love You**

    ReplyDelete