Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday, 30 Oct 2010 - Full Meals

As usual, another busy day... after my grocery shopping I have to "de-vein" & "de-shell" my shrimps and clean the squids then marinate them. Errh.. fishy smell on me... Ok, today we had Ewa's style "big breakfast" for brunch, heh heh.. I woke up late this morning (actually, as usual) and the breakfast is almost perfect except I ran out of bacon (will get some tomorrow).
I prepared seaweed soup, broccoli with oyster sauce,squid bulgogi and kimchi for lunch.
As for dinner, I made Thai basil chicken with rice for Han which is one of his favorite dishes.

1 comment:

  1. I almost starved to death by the time for the brunch, but the wait was a worthy one. I love eggs, bacon and hashbrowns especially after the early saturday morning tennis.

    The lunch today may look simple, but that's exactly the way I like. Ewa really got the hang of preparing for a korean meal!

    Thai basil chicken is one of my favourites and I'm so happy she can cook it! Tonight the rice was a bit stickier than usual, which I loved as well. I wonder how she did it!

    ReplyDelete