Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday, 31 Oct 2010 - Full Meals

We had French toasts with Kaya and coffee - a cup of black coffee with a touch of cinnamon for him - for breakfast. It is one of my husband's favorites too!
As for lunch, I prepared Vongole (clams) in White Wine but instead of white wine I used the stock that I made from prawn shells. The dish is a little sweet and it has a different of kind of character. Side dish will be oven-baked fries and I used a sweet potato. We love the natural sweet taste of sweet potatoes! Drinks-wise, we had my mum's home-made ginseng-root herbal tea. Thanks Mum!

 After a relaxing swim at the pool and grocery shopping (again), I made a 100% Korean meal except that we had a sauvinon blanc for dinner. Korean-style stir-fried shrimps, dubujorim, leftover deonjang jjigae for soup and kimchi.I was very hungry by the time I finished cooking. 오빠 빨리 드세요, 저녁 먹어요!

1 comment:

  1. The clam pasta was surprisingly good! Also the sweet potato chips were fantastic.

    Soju would have been probably better with doenjang, but i still enjoyed our Korean dinner with white wine very much. Soju in Singapore is overpriced anyway :)

    ReplyDelete