Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesday, 3rd Nov 2010 - Full Meals

Today still not feeling too good, I mean my mood. Breakfast was served to my bed - the leftover cupcake and a glass of fresh milk. Life still goes on even you do not feel like it..I dragged my unpleasant mood to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Luckily, I have made 3 ban-chan (Korean side dish) yesterday so I only need to make stew.We had a 100% Korean lunch. Sudubu jjigae (tofu stew), 오이 kimchi (cucumber), marinated raw 오징어 (squid), 깍뚜기 kimchi (raddish) and leftover dubujorim.
By evening, I am feeling much better. I manage to make some other ban-chan for tomorrow and prepare tonight's dinner. Some of the items is a trial run as I need to prepare it for my precious guest who we invited to our home next week.


2 comments:

  1. I loved the dinner! I don't know what I should call it in English. Korean sushi? Nah it almost sounds like an oxymoron :) Anyway this will be dinner next week just before tennis!

    ReplyDelete