Thursday, November 11, 2010

Monday, 8th Nov 2010 - Lunch


Today is my "free from cooking" day again!! : )

You must be thinking "if you did not cook, what is the picture about?" Heh heh.. The picture you see was my husband's lunch. I only prepare the rice and heat up the red "thing", my husband has a meeting at 1pm and it was too late to pepare breakfast (as usual, I woke up late) and too early to prepare for a big lunch so I heat up the store-box Indian chicken tikka (also one of my husband's favorites) and he wanted to have it with Kimchi (gee..I cannot imagine the smells made up from these two strong dishes!).

And the snacks before my husband's tennis was disaster.. I wanted to try a new cake recipe but it turned out to taste like "biscotti". I have to throw both the cake and recipe away. 오빠 미안해...

1 comment:

  1. My wife still don't understand koreans can have kimchi with any kind of food! Sometimes she finds it insulting when I ask for kimchi for non-Korean food :( An example of the misunderstanding coming from cultural differences...

    ReplyDelete