Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday, 6th Nov 2010 - Dinner

Breakfast - my husband actually prepared himself while I am still in my dreamland.. He heats up the leftover 북엇국 (dried pollack soup) and rice with some kimchi (maybe, I did not ask him) after his early morning tennis with our neighbour.

By the time I finished all my housework, I realized that it already past one week from my last grocery shopping  and most of the ingredients are almost used up so no lunch at home! We went out to Great World City, Singapore for sushi (happens that both of us have the craving for it!) and some simple grocery shopping and DIY shop for a netting to put be placed on our gate to prevent our kittens sneak out of the apartment.

It was already 5.30pm when we reached home. I decided to start on my "netting" project and it went quite well with my husband's help (he usually wont but because I let him buy his "favorite" tennis racquet which cost "only" S$199).

And we have 떡복기 (spicy rice cake) for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast was so good I beat my neighbor in tennis pretty convincingly :)
    The racquet I bought was a really special one which deserves some explanation. It was 2004 version of babolat aeropro drive, which is my racquet of choice since then. Now everybody has newer version of it after nadal got big, but this particular version is the best and has been discontinued for years! Very lucky that particular shop had some leftover stock from years ago!

    ReplyDelete