Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monday, 1st Nov 2010 - Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks

It is Monday again! In the evening, my husband plays tennis and I have Korean lesson so I do not need to prepare dinner.We had a very simple breakfast, toasts with nutella, peanut butter, kaya and raspberry jam with a cup of black coffee.
As for lunch, I prepared oven-baked kampong chicken with potatoes and vegetables. From the picture,it looks a bit burnt. Actually it was the spices on-top of the skin got burnt.
As I have mentioned that my husband plays tennis every Monday evening, I usually prepare something light for him to eat before he goes for his game. Today I prepared cupcake with banana and roll oats, the cakes taste really great!!


1 comment:

  1. The highlight of the day was unquestionably the kampong chicken. I normally don't eat chicken very much. I only eat fried chicken a bit when I drink beer and that's all. But ewa changed my perception about chicken! Now I not only enjoy it, but I ate so much chicken and hardly left a piece for her!

    ReplyDelete