Monday, February 14, 2011

Saturday, 15th Jan 2011 - No Cooking

Today obba has a training the whole morning. After the meeting we went to his favorite restaurant- Garuda in Vivo City for lunch. The lunch was a total disappointment.. most of the staff changed and those who stayed back are those not very active(lazy) and the rice were undercooked, we had to keep remind them for our drinks,  sambal kailan was not served after meal and staff were dreaming when we ask for out dishes. After the lunch we when for our coffee and shopping. I bought my hand-blender which I have been waiting for my existing one to be broken and other New Year stuff. We usually get our parking rebates after we had finished with our shopping and Vivo will be giving out 2pcs Hong Bao packets for shopping more than S$150, however, we did not received any because our receipts short of $1.20!!!! Personally I think ViVo should be more flexible with the shortage and give it to us. Not that I must have it but this reflex their customer service skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment