Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunday, 20th Feb 2011 - Lunch

Not sure why I did not prepare breakfast again... Most likely I woke up late again. : B

Lunch I used all the leftover from the steamboat for fried rice and fruits and then went to pick up my mother to Marina Bay Sands for the SkyPark and Fei Yu Ching Concert.


The view from the SkyPark were great! And we had a good time with my mother. My husband took pictures with my mother too! After that, we had dinner at the food court and head to FYC's concert. I think it was really worth the price. His concert always full of his voices no waste of time changing of fancy outfits. My mother enjoyed very much except that she did not get the free umbrella after the concert. : P

3 comments:

  1. But remember, although she didn't get a free umbrella, she got two free goodie bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. ewapoker

    ReplyDelete