Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thursday, 17th Feb 2011 - Lunch and Dinner

Today is the 15th days of Chinese New Year, we also celebrate it as "yuan xiao" meaning everyone gather together to have dinner and eat "tang yuan" (songpyeon). Same as last year, I have invited a few of my closes friends to our home for steamboat and teppanyaki.

I woke up very early today to clean up the house and feed my husband with junks food like biscuits. As for lunch, I have prepared chicken breast wraps, chicken with vegetable soup and bori-cha. My husband loves it too but he prefers oven-baked.


After lunch, I have to start to prepare the ingredients for the steamboat and teppanyaki. Luckily I have prepared some a few days ago so now I just need to chop chop chop, slice, slice, slice and place it neatly on the platter. By the time I am done, Dave's family arrived and so as the rest. After the dinner, we had some card games. We had an enjoyable evening and they left around 11.30pm. Thanks buddy!

PS: I will put up the pictures once I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment