Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tuesday, 22nd Feb 2011 - Full Meals

My huband looks better this morning after our own prescribed medication - Panadol with cold. We had my homemade banana and cereal cupcake with yogurt for breakfast.


But after breakfast he looks more fatigued than before so I made him Pinenut porridge (jat juk) and this will be my first attempt. Let cross our finger it will turn out good! :)



The result for pinenut porridge were quite good. Personnal I have not try it before so no comment from me and my husband loves it! I decided he should eat more to give him more energy. Dinner I transformed the leftover pork into fried pork (jeyukbokeum) and seaweed soup for the main ban-chan and fried anchovies, kimchi and kim for the base ban-chan. Obba, eat more and get well soon! (dont gimme additional trouble :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment