Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thursday, 10th Feb 2011 - Lunch, Snacks and Dinner

Not sure why we had no breakfast again.. I guess I must have overslept hehehe... Well, I made him good meals for the rest of the day to compensate for the missing breakfast! ; p

Again we had the leftover kimchi jjigae and fried fish as the main ban-chan and kim, oyster mushroom and kailan with oyster sauce as the base ban-chan with my mother's herbal tea.



This is my first time making mochi. First I have to make the red bean paste from raw red beans and use some of it for the red bean pau (hobbang). This mochi recipe is relatively easy. It did not take too much time and most importantly my husband loves it!  There were some debates over You-tube about the origin of mochi. Personally I think it is very silly to debate about who had it first cos good food is about taste and  appreciation and it does not matter where it is from! : )



After my husband's tennis, I prepared another of his favorite -  Thai Basil Chicken. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment